- Restore the funding that the Liberals cut in half to the anti-guns-and-gangs units in Ottawa and Toronto in order to better protect our communities and stop crime.
- Dedicate resources to fight organized crime, including the production and smuggling of contraband and illicit drugs, as well as child exploitation and human trafficking.
- Respect the vulnerable: Commit resources to combat domestic abuse, including elder abuse.
- Fix Bill 175 (Police Services Act) and treat our police with respect.
- Hire more corrections, probation and parole officers to hold criminals accountable and protect victims.
- Build a culture of respect with zero tolerance for those who abuse positions of authority.
What this will cost:
Restore Funding to Anti-Gang and Anti-Gun Units - $3 million per year.
Additional Resources for Fighting Organized Crime and Respecting the Vulnerable – $35 million over mandate.
Hire Additional Officers - $30 million per year, starting in year two.